The Spray tan treatment is the quickest way to get a professional finish. Delivered in around 15 minutes, the spray is quick drying and features Aromaguard™ fragrance technology which eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
We offer a choice from two types of St Tropez tan
- Classic Mist: For a natural looking, golden tan that lasts for days.
An iconic choice for the classic St Tropez tan.
- Express Mist: An advanced formula with 3 shades in one. You control the depth of your tan: 1 hour-light, 2 hours – medium, 3 hours- dark.
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oil.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- The evening before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body. Pay special attention to dry areas such as hands, feet, elbows and knees.
- When you come for your treatment, wear dark loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear – preferably not your best! The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- Bring some hair ties along with you if you have long hair to keep the back of your neck and shoulders free.
- If you have to run any errands after your spray tan, bring along deodorant to apply afterwards once your tan has set.
- Applying nail polish to fingers and toes will help to protect the nails from any discolouration from the tanning product.
Here are our top tips to ensure your tan is perfectly gorgeous for as long as possible.
Immediately after you treatment
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 8 hours after your treatment.
- Try to avoid washing your hands for as long as possible in the development time (a minimum of 2 hours.) Try a hand sanitiser or wipes instead.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool.
- Don’t worry if you see colour washing off from your first shower, this is normal. What is left is your beautiful, sunless tan.
Keep your tan looking gorgeous for longer
- Apply body moisturiser daily.
- Exfoliate your skin every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan. Also, keep in mind that salt water may dry your skin and cause your sunless tan to fade faster.
- Remember there are no sun filters in St Tropez products so it’s very important that you still use a sun protection product with sufficient levels of SPF when exposing your skin to the sun.
Please note, appointments ending up to one hour after advertised closing times are available on request Sunday to Friday.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid a charge of your full treatment cost or redemption of your gift certificate. All appointments 1 hour and over require credit card details upon booking.